Challenges to face
For a reliable micro-lubrication process, several parameters must be mastered, such as:
- Process repeatability weaknesses.
- Homogeneity variations of the deposited products.
- Impact of external physical variations, such as temperature or humidity.
- Adequacy of pressure control.
- More and more small and complex components and sub-assemblies.
- Effective operating time.
- Sedimentation effects.
- Factors that influence the quantity deposited.
- Cleaning and purging cycles system performances.
The proposed solution:
- A micro-dispensing competence center to carry out functional tests.
- A micro-lubrication head installed on a high rigidity multi-axis gantry, itself mounted on a granite base.
- A concept not dependent on environmental influences, such as temperature, humidity or air pressure.
Auto-calibration of the needle position in space:
- Consumable change without adjustment.
- Correction over time.
- Automatic recipe loading according to the detected component.
- Spatial positioning of the component.
- Control and adjustment of the dosed amount.
Automatic needle cleaning
- Up to 5 numerical axes.
- Compatible with all dispenser types.
- Droplet deposition needle accuracy of ± 10 µm.
- 1.0 nL minimum volume, with ± 5.0% repeatability.
- 2 seconds cycle time per drop.
- Lubrication of all types of watch supplies.
- Bearing greasing.
- Incabloc® (shock absorber) lubrication.
For more information, please CONTACT US
To stay tuned on Ciposa's activities, subscribe to our NEWSLETTER