MICROPARTS HANDLER, the smallest machine in our CIMOD series range, is designed to palletize, tray-load or tube-fill micro-parts from bulk.
Thanks to its vision system, It allows dimensional sorting and/or aesthetic control.
This highly flexible machine is perfectly adapted for watch components, diamonds and is MedTech compliant.
Its modular design allows the addition of plug-in peripherals to match your production requirements and to be upgraded as your needs change.
- Flexibility and simple integration of new recipes
- Handling of parts geometrically different
- Ergonomic, less than 1m2 (1000 x 850 x 1750 mm)
- User-friendly vision, adapted to "shop-floor level"
- Easy to use machine and vision
- Compatibility, standard modules on connectors
- Productivity, machine with self-diagnosis and auto-repair, for Operator-less production
- MedTech compliant
- Cycle time ≤ 1 second
- Repeatability ± 10 µm
- Rigidity, welded base frame (not dependent on external perturbations)
- Up to 5 axes simultaneously
- Touch screen
- Component inspection by vision, with Pick & Place
- Dimensional inspection and sorting
- Aesthetic inspection and sorting in (IA)
- Packaging (pallet, tray, tube, wafer, etc.)
- HMI with control of all functions (user management, batches, cycles, recipes and vision tools edition, machine parameters management, etc.)
- Storage of all variable and application data (user management, log, audit trail, recipes/parameters, vision tool learning - pattern, ...) in a reliable and secure way, CFR 21 part 11 compliant
- MODUFEED ©: smart feeding system with embedded vision
- Θ axis
- Tool changer
- Dispensing module
- Greased joints dispenser ©
- Screwing with force and torque control and blade orientation when picking up the screw ©
- Customized configuration possible
- For more information, please CONTACT US
- To stay tuned on Ciposa's activities, subscribe to our NEWSLETTER