Smart Bench Monitored Assembly
CIMED-SB Monitored Assembly Smart-Bench.
Based on our standard Smart-Bench platform CIMED-SB.
Manual, fully or semi-automated microparts feeding system, for parts down to 1.0 mm size.
Removable modules and stations for a wide range of processes and applications.
Work-piece-holders with active mechanisms and poke yokes.
Usuals general requirements for components positioning repeatability on all the workspace ≤ ±25 μm.
Vision station, with pre-validated software, for:
- Parts recognition, orientation, measurement and control.
- Operator assistance (digital magnification).
- Final inspection.
Main processes already implemented:
- Mechanical assemblies: pressing, crimping, screwing, insertion.
- Welding assemblies: US, induction.
- Others: gluing, drilling, winding.
All materials types processed: stainless steel, metals, plastics, glass, ceramics, organics.
Wide range of applications in MedTech.
Monitored assembly of:
Implantable medical devices:
- Meniscus and spinal surgery.
- Stents, catheters and electrodes.
- Dental surgery.
- Pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Pumps and valves.
- Manual, fully or semi-automated microparts feeding.
- For parts down to 1.0 mm size.
- Vision station with pre-validated software.
- Positioning repeatability on all the workspace ≤ ±25 μm.
- Very wide range of applications.
CIMED equipments series for MedTech applications:
- Automated machines CIMED-ASMed.
- Smart-Benches CIMED-SB.
- Designed and built to be used in MedTech field.
- Standard modules based on GAMP®5 guidelines.
- Software framework for an easier and faster CFR 21 part 11 validation.
- Adapted and flexible solutions for each production step.
- DFA, POC, validation batches, small and medium series, large-scale.
- Reliable, flexible and scalable basic design.
- For a wide range of MedTech applications and processes.
For more information, please CONTACT US
To stay tuned on Ciposa's activities, subscribe to our NEWSLETTER