|Vous êtes bien dans la partie française du site, mais cette page n'existe malheureusement pas en français pour le moment... merci pour votre compréhension !|
UV exposure system for lead frame,
flex circuits and metal components
in the process of etch product manufacturing, one of the operation consists of exposing the film, or the copper web previously coated with photoresist, through a mask.
the photo imaging machine has been especially designed for that purpose. its operation consists of handling the film or the copper web very accurately and to position it accurately in a window. the film or copper web is then exposed with a uv light source with a collimated beam of light.
this operation is very critical and require extreme precision and cleanness. the environment in which such equipment is installed typically is a clean room (class 1000).
- high positioning accuracy between exposed images
- collimated high intensity exposure light beam for hdi or high lead count products
- high throughput meaning lower operating cost
- robust construction
- reel to reel, in-line version available
- single or double side exposure
- quick production change
- user friendly
- exposure area: 711 x 610 mm (28" x 24")
- exposure type: proximity
- optical alignment: mask to mask and mask to product
- lamp: mercury short arc lamp 2 kw air-cooled.