|Vous êtes bien dans la partie française du site, mais cette page n'existe malheureusement pas en français pour le moment... merci pour votre compréhension !|
Aligning / assembling machine
The assembling process of LCD's is roughly divided into three macro steps. The machine described hereafter is specifically intended for the final step when the LCD module is completed with outside components such as polarized filters.
One substrate is fixed onto the table by vacuum. It is orientated manually to a reference position. The other substrate is also fixed by vacuum onto a different table which can rotate 180° to orient the top substrate against the other one. This table is then moved horizontally to face the other table. The upper substrate is aligned according to the lower substrate. They are then pressed together for assembly.
- Fits small to medium production.
- Universal sizes, from 1" to 12" square.
- Allows assembly of high density cells.
- Easy to use.
- Possible upgrade with automatic alignment , pressing and UV or IR curing on demand.
- Maximum size of upper and lower substrates: 400 x 400 mm (16" x 16")
- Magnification of camera lenses: X 100